The small house emerged from the forgotten nostalgic memories of childhood, the beautiful natural surroundings.
Outdoor activities begin right from the yard!
On the covered terrace adjacent to the summer kitchen, there is a jacuzzi, a bathtub with wood heating (not used in winter).
The nearest beach is 0.8 km away and can be reached by bicycle. The beach is hard and deep.
Sauna Beach / Saunaranta in Tervalepikko, about 3 km by car, with a shallow bottom – ideal for children. If you want, you can also rent a beach sauna.
From the owner of the house, you can rent an outboard motor and hobby equipment.
In summer, a herd of sheep, a couple of dozen heads, lives in the traditional biotopes next to the cottage. Cottage guests are allowed to care for, scratch and feed the sheep, as an aide is a professional shepherd Pete.
Electric lighting, electric stove, fridge with freezer, electric heating, hot and cold water supply, shower, toilet, microwave, TV, CD player, DVD, dishwasher, washing machine, clothes dryer, summer kitchen and internet. A cot and high chair will be delivered if necessary.
- Helsinki 177 km
- Vääksy Canal 57 km
- Railway station 77 km
- Sysmä city centre 4 km
- Matkahuolto buses 4 km
- restaurant 4 km, shop 4 km
- tennis court, hiking/jogging track, ice rink (artificial ice), indoor pool
- cinema, an Accordion museum
- Hartola city centre 25 km
- golf course
- Krouvin scene
- Purnuvuori (alpine skiing) 43 km
- Päyatsalo National Park (Päyänne National Park) 12 km
- Mount Kammiuvuori 21 km (second highest point in southern Finland 221 m)
- National Park 12 km
- Yhden lehmän navetan Pub 19 km
- neighbour 100 m
- ski run 50 m, the maximum length of the ski runs from the yard 11 km
More info and pricing:
phone: +358 400371 291 OR
P.S: Pets are welcome to Villa Ebba, but please let us know upfront if you are bringing pets with you.